I Have An Inseparable Relationship With My Bed - A Poem

/
0 Comments

Bed


Oh you big snuggle!
Why you always embrace this tight
I don't need to make an effort
To feel comfortable and right

I wanted to get up but you are so inviting
I think you ease my pain and suffering
But the more I lay down to you I wonder
Why I always catch a migraine in the middle

This relationship should come to past
I wanted you so much but I'm not sure this could last
I know you're always ready to cuddle
But this time I'll save it on winter

I need to get up
This won't work any longer
I'm not sure what else my thoughts would offer
I'm down, sad, crude, and under

So bed, sorry I need to stop this endless huddle
So long bed, so long, let go of me...
Maybe soon we can hang out together
Not today I still see few things that matter





You may also like

No comments:

TLC Journal - Copyright 2019. Powered by Blogger.