Today, My Next-Door Pregnant Neighbor Knocked On My Door

/
0 Comments
Around 7 pm today, I heard someone knocking on my door. I opened it and it was my next-door pregnant neighbor (she was, I think, in her 7th or 8th month). She was holding a small plate in her hand.

In a very shy voice, she asked me if I can give her some of whatever I was cooking because she liked the smell. I think pregnant women sometimes have strong cravings and they can not resist it.

Anyway, she was shy and apologized a lot for her request since we don’t know each other. I laughed and told her it is ok. I was cooking a traditional meal from my country and the recipe has olive oil, garlic, jalapeños, and some spices. I think the smell was nice. I gave her some of my dinner then she left. I watched her walking home like a cute little penguin who’s happy with her successful little hunting I felt really happy too for some reason.
jaiga99


You may also like

No comments:

TLC Journal - Copyright 2019. Powered by Blogger.