A Dream Of Mine That No One Knew

/
0 Comments
I want to be a writer. I'm 40 and I've always wanted to write stories, but I don't know when and how to start. I mean, I've been writing some things in a while, I write ideas, and I journal. As long as I can have some decent time to sit down and clear my thoughts, I can write.

But I always allow myself to complain about my time, I feel like I don't have enough. Sometimes I find myself complaining about my work, and how much time left do I have to do other things. Stephen King (during the old days) still writes while working on a laundry shop. I admire how he managed to do that. I'm thinking of a way how it will work for me, and with my current situation. I know, I am complaining again.

Productivity tips that scattered online didn't help me. The people who wrote those tips have a little empathy. Their situations are not the same as mine. I am unique. What works to the mass doesn't mean it can work for everyone, including me. I am still looking for the best, although I'm not looking for perfection.

Anyway, that's simply my confession. I want to be a writer someday. I really want to.


You may also like

No comments:

TLC Journal - Copyright 2019. Powered by Blogger.