I Love Partying But I Always Hate It

/
0 Comments
Since I started drinking alcohol I have never puked. I don't drink often. In fact, I probably drink once a month or once every few months at times, but when I do, I just let the party carry me through.

Everyone generally has a good time but eventually when I wake up, I always wake up "coming to" and have a hard time remembering everything from the night before.

"Browning out" is what it's called.

It's been this way since I started and just feel anxious about all the conversations I had with people, worried I said something offensive or too personal without realizing it.

I never "hit on" people cause I'm in a great relationship but I can't help but feel annoyed at my self that I always forget conversations I had from the night before.

Anyways just wanted to confess that I hate how I feel after "Browning out" because I don't really remember the fun I had the night before. My friends all say I was having a good time but it's frustrating because I don't always know if I'm saying things I shouldn't be.

MOTIVATEDTOBEFIT


You may also like

No comments:

TLC Journal - Copyright 2019. Powered by Blogger.