I Think I’m Getting Fired From My Job

/
0 Comments
I work 3rd shift at this place for the last 3 years. Up until this point I’ve been able to get away with only vacuuming the facility at night and the rest of the night just sitting in a chair watching Netflix and keeping an eye out for customers to come up to the front desk which doesn’t happen that often at night because the manager didn’t really care.

This week I found out my manager is being fired and we’re getting a new manager who has a reputation for watching cameras and firing overnight staff if she thinks they aren’t cleaning enough (i.e. the whole shift).

I saw an ad was posted for my position online by the company a few days ago. No one has said anything to me yet but I can only assume I’m getting canned too. It was great while it lasted ☹️

Ilovemyanimals024



You may also like

No comments:

TLC Journal - Copyright 2019. Powered by Blogger.