We Departed Different Ways And I Never Told How Much I Loved Him

/
0 Comments
We were together for almost a year. During that time everything was great I always had so much fun. I think he likes me but couldn’t fall in love with me. And that's the problem. I’m completely heartbroken because I loved him with all my heart, we had a such great chemistry and now I miss him more than ever.

I realised that even if he doesn’t love me back the same way, I should I have told him that I don’t just like him, I love him. The only reason I didn’t say it was because I had a feeling he wasn’t ready to say it back to me and got scared.

Now that he left me I carry the burden by myself, and in a very selfish way I hate it knowing how much I’ll suffer to recover from it.



You may also like

No comments:

TLC Journal - Copyright 2019. Powered by Blogger.