Sorry Cat

/
0 Comments
I never really hated her. But I was way less than thrilled and 100% against when my wife said she wanted to get her. I'm not a cat person.

We have a pitbull and a doberman, who are gentle and sweet creatures. But mixing them altogether seemed like we were just asking for something terrible to happen. Because of this, I tried to distance myself emotionally from the cat because I thought eventually something is going to happen to her, and also because I took such a stand against getting her in the first place.

So here we are, 9 months later, these animals all LOVE each other. And the kitty is awesome just an absolute great cat, seemingly raised by our dogs, doing dog-type stuff and being cool all the time. And I love her. And I act like I don't for no reason. I'm not fooling anyone.

I'm glad I got this off my chest.



You may also like

No comments:

TLC Journal - Copyright 2019. Powered by Blogger.