I've Been In Love With A Fictional Character For Years

/
0 Comments
I'm 20, and it all started when I was 12 years old. So yeah it's been 8 years since I've been obsessed with this fictional character. I don't want to say exactly who he is, but he is from a real life movie not from a cartoon. It affected me pretty hard mostly on my style/aesthetic choices. He is that 'edgy-goth' type of character so I always tried to be like him for some reason.

It doesn't bothers me at all to be honest. I like to daydream, make up stories in my head, and just do my thing. I never felt such a thing towards anyone in real life. I never dated anyone, and I'm kinda lonely but I don't mind it anyway. I can't really tell what love is, but if it's the same thing that I feel towards him then I guess I know what it is to be.




You may also like

No comments:

TLC Journal - Copyright 2019. Powered by Blogger.